Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CT 65 More Outfit Pictures (3/22/11)

So inspired right now, I had to use the tripod again and take photos of myself while listening to the amazing Beatles. :)

"I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand"

The best thing about the tripod, is I can do a photo-shoot thing without feeling too stupid. I mean I can act however I want without being embarrassed and just weed out the bad ones later and no one has to see them! There are some things I can't do, but there is always going to be something you cannot do with photos. I'm just happy with how these turned out! I got some really cool ones! I love the dancing one three down. <3 and...well, all the ones I put on here are pretty much ones I love.

shirt: F21/Skirt: F21/Blazer: Platoes Closet (Thrift Store)/ Headband: H&M/Shoes: Granny's Attic (Thrift Store)

"hey jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better, let it out and let it in"
 I look SO much like my aunt in this picture.  (Lise)

I was dancing to "Hey Jude" and my camera snapped some photos at the perfect moment.

Accesories: Earrings:Vintage from my aunt/Headband: H&M/Necklace: Vintage Fish thing/ Belt: Granny's Attic




Love these shoes! Such a good find too, I think they were like $5.
What is a photo-shoot without dressing up? I feel like a hiker from the 80's here. I mean, high wasted shorts, scarf as headband, T-shirt, those boots? Definitely a hiker from the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment