Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CT 101 Orange Door (4/26/11)

Shirt: Hand-me-down/Skirt: Platoe's Closet/Belt:Granny's Attic/Cowboy Boots:Thrift Town/Headband: H&M
There's some weird and cool shadowing in my front yard because we have a roof thing covering the area I take picutres in and we have lots of plants. Normally it isn't this bad, but I got home later than normal. Anyway, This outfit seems a bit casual than my normal outfits, but I liked it.
 I love the door at our house, I remember when we painted it orange. I was really little, but I remember it. 
I don't know if you can see it that well in this picture, but there are lighter and darker brush strokes on the door, which makes it look almost like watercolor.
Here you can see all the plants that make the weird shadows. I accidentally didn't focus on myself for this photo, but I like it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment