Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CT 107 Suspenders hold up your spirits (...and your pants) (5/2/11)

Suspender Pants: Goodwill/Shirt: Homemade/Shoes: Delia*s (brand: Wanted)
 I have finally got around to posting THE SUSPENDER PANTS. Well, I did, but then I accidentally DELETED THE POST! ahhh. So this is the second one I am writing. I wore these once before, but you couldn't see them as well, so here are some better pictures.
The shorts were originally pants, but they didn't look good at all so I cut them and then rolled them up. I really like them; as soon as they were out of the laundry I wore them, I can tell they will become a new go-to piece.

Speaking of go-to pieces, I haven't worn these boots in a while! I wore them so often that the heels wore down, so I have to get new ones soon (heels- not boots), but I haven't yet. I miss wearing them and I didn't really have any other shoes I could wear, so I wore them. 

Anyway, I hope you are all having a lovely week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment