Friday, May 13, 2011

CT 117 Thursday Afternoon Inspiration (5/12/11)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, "Blogger" was down for all of yesterday so I could neither write posts nor post them. 
Anyway, here is Thursdays post. 

I don't think this needs much explanation. I have talked about Anthropologie in many posts and I wanted to finally devote a post to them. I love not only their clothes, but the photos they take! They are beautiful.  If you are not yet getting the Anthropolgie catalogue or shopping at the store or both I highly recommend it (although Anthropologie can be on the expensive especially when you’re like me and you buy most things at thrift stores and almost expect everything to be less than $15 now). I cherish every catalogue I get from them and often put up their photos in my room.


Here are some pictures from their newest India-inspired catalogue. 



Sorry for the crappy quality here





I do not own any of these pictures, I claim no rights to them, I am simply expressing my love for Anthroplogie.

No comments:

Post a Comment