Sunday, May 29, 2011

CT 127 Stuck in Bed (5/23/11)


Here is a drawing I did of my outfit

























Don't you hate it when you come up with a really cute outfit and then you get sick halfway through the day of school? Ugh, that happened to me with this outfit. I really liked it, but I got REALLY nauseous halfway through the day. Anyway, because I was sick I never got a chance to take photos in the outfit, and I've been meaning to for a while, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the skirt. Anyway, it was awesome because I had worn every piece from the outfit so I took the pieces from the previous posts and put them together. It reminds me of those kids books where you flip over each piece and you get a mismatched figure. I forget what they're called...



Bow: scrap of fabric/Crocheted top:Thrift Town/Belt:Granny's Attic/Skirt: Crossroads
This is the outfit I wore ^ I took old posts, cut out the pieces and put them together in a collage-type thing that let's you see what I was wearing without me having to model it.

Anyway, happy weekend lovelies-
<3 maya

No comments:

Post a Comment