Sunday, June 12, 2011

CT 144 Sheep Herder (6/10/11)

I straightened my hair today! Granted I didn't do a great job, but it is semi-straight nonetheless. Here are some outfit photos from today. 










The title is because this girl told me I looked like I should be herding sheep today. I wasn't sure how to take it, like is that a compliment or an insult? I dunno. I wouldn't wear this if I was herding sheep, but it was kind of funny. 
These next few photos are from photo booth on my computer. 




 Of course, the flower photos:


 I learned to curl my hair with a flat iron! Which was fun. Here are some photos of that:

Another photo booth picture:




























Sorry for the billion photos today :)
Hope you are having a great week, happy friday guys. (Only four more days of school!)
<3 Maya
Thanks to my dad for all the non-close-up photos of me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment