Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CT 146 The Café and the Park- a perfect Berkeley Sunday (6/12/11)

This morning I walked up to a Café with my mom, dad and brothers.



On the way there and back there are billions of things to take photos of, and, of course, being me, I took pictures of every. single. one. (But I'll just show you a few, so as not to bore you)







Later my friend and I  went to a little park at a school that is near my house and brought my camera. Here are the pictures we took
Close up of my hair. Even though it's a bit annoying that I can't get it completely straight, I actually like this wavy look better. I don't know if my face would look good with stick straight hair. In fact, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't.



My friend and I had to hop the fence to get into the little park from the school. I'm not quite sure why it was locked, but it made me feel like a badass when I was climbing over the fence. That is, until I jumped off and yelped a little...

Thanks to Natalie for the last pictures of me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment