Friday, June 17, 2011

CT 150 Graduation (6/16/11)

Today my older brother graduated from high school. It was frightening to realize my  brother is going off to college next year!
Growing up is such a scary thing, you realize you're out there in the real world and your parents aren't guiding you anymore. It's like riding a bike for the first time.
It freaks me out not only because my brother is getting old, but because that means I only have three more years before I'm off to collage and I don't know if I'm ready for that. I mean, I don't even know what I want to do! (*sigh*) I don't feel like my brother should be going off to college so soon! He's my brother, he can't be an adult already!

Sorry about that. Just a little emotional.
Anyway, this is what I wore to his graduation:

Straw Hat: Crossroads/Tube Top: Clothes Swap/Crocheted top:Thrift Town/Necklace: Craft Faire/Belt:Thrift Town/Skirt:Crossroads/Character  Shoes: Cappezio 


It was burning on the bleachers, and we were sitting there for so long! Thank god I was wearing something under my crocheted sweater so I could take it off or I would have DIED of heat! 
We were really far away and since I am a little nearsighted it was really helpful to use my new ZOOM LENS to see who people were. It was like my own personal telescope.  

Here are photos of my brother and I:
Everyone tells us we look really alike, but I don't think so. 
My brothers girlfriend always says that if Max wore a wig she would think he was me. 
I dunno, I think we look related, but we aren't THAT similar looking... 


 Congratulations Max! <3

<3 xo Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment