Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CT 227 Problem and Solution (9/3/11)

For English class I had to write an essay. I know I know, this is not an ideal creative thing, but THIS is a fun essay where we do not just analyze a book and tear it apart making it no longer enjoyable. This is a "problem solution essay." We had to come up with a problem- it could be personal or worldly (I picked personal) and describe it in depth, using similes and metaphors and complex sentences. Then you come up with solutions- they could be silly or logical- and end with the best solution for your problem. It may still sound boring to you, but I got really into it, writing and editing for hours at a time and I treated it like a creative thing, hence the putting it on the blog, CREATIVE THING a day. For those of you who don't like writing, sucks- you should read this anyway. I'm rather fond of it. 


ignore the green and red underlines- this is a screenshot so it shows the so called "spelling errors" and "grammar mistakes."

Anyway- enjoy. 
<3

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!! a curse or a gift, a bit like Tom Robbins, "Even Cowgirls Get the Blues"

    ReplyDelete