Sunday, November 13, 2011

CT 261 Shadow (11/1/11)

This weekend I went to buffalo exchange, planning to try and find things for the dickens fair, and ending up spending a lot of money on other clothes and shoes. DAMN IT. This always happens to me. I swore I wasn't going to buy anything, but come on! Peter Pan collars and black studded boots? How could I say no? Here are a few of the new things, worn the next day of course.

Also, in the last two, I thought the shadows were hilarious. It was this perfect Time of day where my shadows looked extremely fat. They seem to gain and lose weight fairly quickly throughout the course of the day.
Peter Pan Collared Shirt: Buffalo Exchange/Belt:Thrift Town/Cuff Bracelet: Giraffe/Skirt:Thrift Town/Boots: Buffalo Exchange
Anyway- Hope you're all having a lovely week and I'll see you again soon. 
Keep keepin' my lovelies-
<3 xo Maya

1 comment: