Monday, November 21, 2011

CT 264 My impulsiveness+Cutting my own hair=BANGS (11/14/11)

The other day, after watching New Girl I decided that I really wanted bangs like Zooey Deschanel. She's so gorgeous I couldn't help wishing I looked like her. unfortunately, because I cut my own hair, it was very easy for me to just cut off bangs after I took a shower. Which, in fact, is exactly what I did. Luckily, after I realized that curly bangs were not going to do it for me, I noticed that I had a hair straightener and I could, in fact, straighten my hair, which I did. I tied a bow in my hair, threw on some comically large glasses, and I was set to go to school.

<3 Love you all my lovelies
keep keeping
Maya

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how did you get so adorable!? I love your hair with the headband and those glasses are lovely.
    I love the belt, pants and shos, too. So so lovely!

    ReplyDelete