Monday, September 10, 2012

Interlude (™Jean Greige): Polyvore

So I've been doin' some awesome polyvores recently. Well, sort of recently, the first two have been sitting in my "to publish" box for a few months now. But I've been reading Eva's blog a lot recently and realizing I hardly ever write ANYTHING worth reading. I mean, am I just lazy? I mean, it's not like I have a shortage of words in my vocabulary or lack of desire to write. I have so so many thoughts that could translate into well written paragraphs that actually make you think, like Eva, so what's stopping me? I mean, I like the idea that my pictures speak for themselves, but it makes me feel like I don't have a voice when I'm literally just like "this is what I'm wearing and here's why". That's another thing. This blog has been through a lot of changes in the last year and a half. I mean, first it's every day I do something creative (which I still try to do btw), then it became all fashion oriented, like pretty much never posting anything but outfits, now it's sort of somewhere in between, but there's also inspiration posts and stuff. I mean, I'll probably change my mind eventually, but for now I kind of like this best. Especially since my dad is working almost every day when I get back from school which means no outfit pictures until the weekend! AUGH. But I have a bunch of outfits stored up to photograph. I got this TOTALLY AMAZING JACKET that's all like neo-baroque and amazing and I got it at a garage sale for $4! wtf. I also found a BUNCH of amazing pins that I'd sort of tossed aside in my lame phase, most of which I almost gave away, but thank goodness I didn't because now I see them for their true beauty and they are BOOOOOOTTTIIFFFUUULLLLLL. But anyway. I have no idea where this what's-up-with-my-life paragraph began, but I think I'll end it here. Peace. 

1.) Studded detachable collar
2.) Detachable peter pan collar
3.) Nude things with peter pan collars (I just really like this dress...there's no bigger picture that goes with it)
4.) White Belt (ex. last post)
5.) Doc Martens (esp. these doc martens)
6.) Round vintage-y sunglasses
7.) Black eyeshadow that actually lasts all day (or at least a few hours)
8.) Coral lipstick
9.) Water proof liquid eyeliner (I'm a cry baby, also any body of water+me=I'm in the water)


yeee buddy.
xo
Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment