Monday, March 9, 2015

Walking Advertisement

So, in the last post I said I was really into red lately..that was not a joke... The past few outfits I've worn to school have been either entirely red or based on a red piece. I recently found this amazing red hat at Thrift Town. I realized I didn't take any photos of the front, but it says something like "Burnadette's 2012 Bachelorette Party", which is really the greatest...Speaking of hats! I recently made this Loser Hat, which I put on my online shop, which by the way! I have! It already got sold, but I'm thinking I might selling more stuff online here, so keep your eyes peeled!
Both these outfits make me feel like a walking advertisement (hence the title), I got these temporary Jamba Juice tattoos that they normally give to children because Zach's been working there now and his boss saw me with a lot of temporary tattoos and gave me like 7 Jamba Juice ones lol...
These pants are amazing! My uncle visited for his birthday a few weeks ago, and he gave me these amazing pants, which he made as a teenager. They're bellbottoms, but I rolled them up a little to make them more ~skinny jeans~.

What does red make you think of? Why am I so drawn to it??
tryna figure this out still...
xo
Maya

5 comments:

  1. Coca-cola pants!!!!!!!! WANT THAT SH*T! <333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally you are so rad. Those pants are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i cried because these outfits are very nice! i think red is powerful! I used to drink red koolaid and feel like i could beat up all the meany boys on the playlot!! :--)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love your style!!!
    お気に入りのBlogに出会えてよかった:)
    コーディネートの参考になります。

    ReplyDelete
  5. the way you theme your outfits and posts is so unique. these looks are sooo good!! the jamba juice tattoo is the best detail ever xx

    ReplyDelete